Hosted by Coding Dojos EindhovenTweet Share Share
(Before reading this e-mail, please put on this background music: https://invidio.us/watch?v=U9FzgsF2T-s)
In most of the well-known 007 movies, agent Q was an old, snarky English gentleman. Our own agent Q could not be more different: she (!) is young, dynamic, enthusiastic, and Dutch. And guess what she’s going to teach us: Q-Learning!!! She’s also known as Mara Houbraken, but this evening you can call her Agent Q. (This is not to be confused with Agent Q, the MIB agent who died after he attended an "all you can eat" alien smorgasbord buffet in 1987.)
On Tuesday (for a change) February 25, starting at 17.00, we’re going to learn how to program an AI algorithm that can play (and win!) Pacman. We’re going to do that using Python. Because, well, I guess Python is the new Perl. Or something. You don’t need to have Python experience, nor artificial intelligence knowledge, just some general programming experience. You’ll have to setup a working Python environment, for which we created some detailed instructions (see link below).
We’re thrilled to have Mara to host this Coding Dojo, and we look forward to meeting all of you again!
So, in short:
- When: Tuesday (!) February 25, 17.00 – 21.00
- Where: High Tech Campus 33 (tentatively, if it changes we’ll send an update, but definitely High Tech Campus)
- If you’re receiving this as a calendar invitation, you can just accept that. Alternatively, you can RSVP at https://gettogether.community/events/4327/artificial-intelligence-for-dummies/.
- Please forward the invitation to anyone who may be interested, this is a public event!
- For free, including dinner
- If applicable, please let us know your dietary preferences we should take into account
- Prepare your computer by following the instructions at: https://github.com/Coding-Dojos-Eindhoven/2020-02---Artificial-Intelligence-For-Dummies/blob/master/README.md