Hosted by NatickFOSSTweet Share Share
Invitation to attend: July 11, 2019 FREE SOFTWARE Meeting
Draft Agenda; some of this and maybe more
- FOSS Introductory Slide Talk (If newcomers are present by 3PM.)
- Raffle item(s): Do YOU have good items to pass on?
- Why I Hesitate To Try (5-10 min.): Solicit suggestions re your FOSS stumbling block. Anyone?
- Help Session Report:
- The FOSS News: Linux for STEM (and Answers With Joe, Neil Degrasse Tyson).
- Hot Software: How To Convert PDF To Text.
*Patching Early Ubuntu 19.04 Shortfalls: UNetbootin still Dick's favorite multi-partition Linux installer; now fixed (Use its 64-bit binary).
- Hot Hardware: International Space Station welcomes free-flying, Ubuntu-powered Astrobee autonomous robots - with Astrobee Robot Software (Android Linux) for guest add-ons.
- Hot Internet:
- Security and Privacy:
- How to ID random junk mail (more trouble from Dick's Junk Mailbox)
- FOSS Q&A
July 11, 2019, 3 p.m. - July 11, 2019, 6 p.m.