Hosted by ernies toolsTweet Share Share
RFI is the most crucial part of the trade contractors’ lifecycle of the designs. Here are the incredible tips to upgrade your RFI process.
● At the time of meetings, the discussions are encouraged by the architects, contractors, and the sub-contactors. It is vital for the subject matter expert to include all the subcontractors and the trade partners in the discussions of the initial stage of designs. You can ask several questions related to RFI and save time and cost by answering all the relevant inquiries before the construction even begins.
● The construction software that is cloud-based is very beneficial in modernizing your RFI process. This will assist your workers on-site to work together virtually, ask questions, find answers, identify the problems, and find the solutions.
Furthermore, it is difficult to track the traditional spreadsheets and they are very time-consuming.
● Even though people may they that if they speak the same language, you can understand each other avoid the hassle. But it's quite the opposite. People confuse the tasks and questions because they get confused or mistake your sentence. Pictures, marks, drawings, etc helps in such cases and you can easily avoid confusion.
● You make the finding process of RFI files very convenient by naming all of them in a similar way. For example, for reference, you may include the RFI number.
You can now buy construction supplies online easily from a Construction Supply Online Shop.
● You must choose a particular date so that the individuals are aware of the due date to respond.